Letter asking company for further transparency and request fairtrade


 It is our hope that by using this letter template you will be inspired to write and email as many companies as possible to request transparency and Fair Trade products. These companies spend endless money on trying to discover what their customers want; so lets tell them. 


Below you'll find a list of companies with a link to the feedback forms that they request their customers use, as well as a letter template. Feel free to use what we have written if that makes it easier. Just simply copy and paste the text into an e-mail or the customer feedback form and fill in the missing details.


Please email any or all of the following companies:
Target
K-mart
BigW
Myer
David Jones
Harris Scarf


Letter Template:


Title: What are your practises? I'm looking for Fair Trade products.
Date:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to your company to find out if you stock and/ or produce any Fairtrade clothing and products. I am very concerned about buying Fairtrade and ethically produced clothing and goods. I have decided to make it my practice to familiarize myself with the conditions under which my clothing was made.  I no longer want to merely buy clothing based solely on price and design. I want to know that the clothing I wear is not underpaying people who deserve fair pay and treatment.
I have decided that I will only be purchasing clothing from companies who are listed as producing Fairtrade or ethically manufactured products according to Fairtrade certification or Ethical Clothing Australia http://www.ethicalclothingaustralia.org.au/consumer/accredited-brands

Sincerely,








                                                              






1 comment: