Enjoy the windows shopping


Yeah! Just received a lovely parcel full of fairtrade goodie that I can be excited about. After seeing the sales on People Tree (www.peopletree.co.uk ) I was eager to rip open the box and give them all a twirl and see if I picked or rather clicked wisely. Surprisingly, I think I lucked the sizes. I was worried that there would be a difference between UK sizes and Australian sizes but it seems 12 means 12. Quality was all good. No loose threads and all packaged well. Very excited to be getting some retail therapy. I had scrolled the webpage several times and enjoyed the windows shopping. It is an adjustment to purchase clothing online not knowing what will suit. I find that I am much more conservative in my choices and tend to stick to clothes with necklines I know suit me better. It is a skill (that I haven’t yet mastered) to chose clothes that you can imagine on your body. I normally try clothes on that I like the look of, even if I know they might make me look like a ‘before’ makeover shot.  But when you’re purchasing online and any returns require paying postage you get really good at picking more wisely. This time I’m happy to say that this fairtrader has had an exciting day of opening parcels and trying on new shiny things. Yeah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment